Working for M. Target
If you are looking for a rewarding career and wish to be a part of an established business with a strong brand and great reputation, do consider sending us your application.
We build our team based on the assessment of candidates’ competences and their professional achievements. To work with us, you need to be a dedicated professional and care about what you are doing as much as we do.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Personal Assistant duties and responsibilities include working closely with the CEO, assist with the execution of all the needs of the CEO;
- To help with the correspondence and the phone calls of the CEO;
- To manage the diaries and organize the meetings and the appointments of the CEO where requested;
- To be knowledgeable and to remind the CEO of important tasks and deadlines;
- To be able to type, compile and prepare any reports, letters and correspondence on behalf of the CEO;
- To manage databases and filling systems in the office;
- To assist with the organizing of events and other projects;
- To take telephone calls and respond in a professional and polite manner and provide assistance and information on requests to the CEO, the customers, the partners and/or other members of team;
- To liaise with co-workers, suppliers and ensure proper customer service;
- To build productive trust relationships with the co-workers and the customers;
- To be able to organize travel arrangements for the CEO including liaising with airlines, hotels, drivers etc.;
- To organize the CEO personal commitments where required;
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations;
- Take minutes during meetings and conferences;
- Qualification: A holder of any secretarial degree will be considered an advantage;
- Experience: Any relevant experience is welcome;
- Languages: good knowledge of the English, Russian and Greek languages. The knowledge of the Russian language will be considered an advantage;
Overtime / Weekend Work Prospect:
- The Personal Assistant may be required to work overtime depending on the schedule of the CEO.
Remuneration PackageAn attractive remuneration package will be offered in accordance with the qualifications and practicable experience. There will be also a 13th salary.
Holiday entitlement22 days paid vacation per calendar year earned on a pro-rata basis commencing on the first day of employment, as well as all official public holidays.
The official working hours are 39 hours per week. The normal hours of work are set out below:
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm and 1:30 pm –6:00 pmFriday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com quoting ‘Personal Assistant’’
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
M. Target Group in Limassol is currently seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant for the clients’ book-keeping department.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Perform bookkeeping and maintain accounting records for a number of companies in an organized manner.
- Monthly reconciliation of banks, creditors and debtors.
- Preparation of draft accounting reports (TB, GL, P&L, BS).
- Basic knowledge of VAT will be considered an advantage.
- Issuing invoices, receipts and keeping records of company’s collections.
- Ad hoc accounting and administration tasks.
- Degree in accounting or economics from a reputable university/institution.
- Holder of an accounting certificate (LCCI Higher) or a relevant qualification (CAT/AAT) will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent writing and communication knowledge of the English language (Russian language will be considered an advantage).
- A good level of knowledge of MS office (Knowledge of Intelisoft will be considered an advantage).
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work with a team.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered in accordance with the qualifications and practicable experience.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘’Junior Accountant’’.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.